All our physical therapists have received board certification as clinical specialists in sports physical therapy. Additionally, our physical therapists have received advanced residency training and experience in a division I collegiate athletics setting. This specialized training has served to prepare our staff members to manage an array of sports and orthopedic injuries and clinical presentations through systematic evaluation and focused administration of treatment interventions.
Some of the most common injuries we treat include:
- Jumper's Knee (Patellar Tendonopathy)
- Patellafemoral Pain
- ACL Surgeries (Pre and Post-op care)
- Meniscus Tears or Meniscus Surgeries
- MCL and LCL sprains and surgical repairs
- Rotator cuff tendonopathy
- Bicep tendonopathy
- Rotator cuff repairs
- Labral tears
- Labral surgery (SLAP repairs)
- Shoulder strains and sprains (Rotator cuff, AC joint sprains)
- Shoulder instability (subluxation, dislocations)
- Hip Labral repairs
- Hip Impingement
- Groin strains
- Quadricep and Hamstring strains
- Ankle sprains
- Calf strains
- Achilles repairs
Why Choose IO SPorts Therapy?
WHat does an Evaluation look like?
What to expect following your Evaluation
What do Follow up TREATMENT'S look like?